Interested in testing The Heart Seat from the comfort of your own home?
Casana has launched our in-home research study formally titled “In-home cardiovascular monitoring toilet seat (The Heart Seat™) early user experience study.” The goal of this early in-home observational study is to test and refine the user’s experience of utilizing The Heart Seat health monitoring device, which has been built into a toilet seat, called The Heart Seat. Users’ perception of The Heart Seat in concept will be measured, and their experience physically interacting with The Heart Seat will be evaluated.
Casana’s vision is to create an effortless, home monitoring device available to consumers in order to support proactive health. The Heart Seat is our first solution. By capturing long-term vital trends from sensors such as ECG, BCG, and PPG through daily monitoring, care providers can receive a holistic picture of their patients or loved ones’ health without worrying what might be missing due to compliance barriers. In volunteering to participate in this study you are supporting our vision to help those who are currently struggling with day-to-day health monitoring.
The study will last for 2 months in duration (with an option to extend) and be performed in two phases:
- Phase One will evaluate the subject’s perception of The Heart Seat in concept, as well as evaluate the subject’s physical interaction with The Heart Seat through monthly surveys.
- Phase Two will evaluate the subject’s interaction with The Heart Seat, as well as evaluate the user experience with The Heart Seat’s software application, through monthly surveys. Once the software application is complete, all new users will be directly enrolled in phase two.
If you are interested in participating, and would like to learn more, please contact Casana at email@example.com or via phone at (585) 333-4201.
Please note that you are under no obligation to participate and you may also withdraw your participation from the study at any time.
To participate in this study, individuals must meet the following inclusion criteria:
- Age > 18 years
- Must live within 30 miles of Boston, MA, or within 60 miles of Rochester, NY
- All household members, including participant, must weigh below 350 pounds
- Must be willing to have The Heart Seat installed in their home’s primary bathroom and agree to complete study procedures
- Must have wi-fi in their home and an elongated toilet seat on a primary bathroom
- Additional inclusion / exclusion criteria will be reviewed during phone screen
For more information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at: (585)-333-4201.